Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Number of Wave Play channels and VST audio

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Shpongled's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2000
    Posts
    6
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Red face

    Hello people!

    If I change number of Wave Play channels from 4 to 2 in EWS64 XL Synthesizer Properties does it effect my Cubase VST audio performance? Is it more stable in that way? How meny audio tracks it can then play?(P2 350Hz,128ram)
    And should I keep Wave Play buffer latency at 10ms or is audio/midi more stable with higher latency?

    Thanks... smile

  2. #2
    Inactive Member KKu's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2000
    Posts
    112
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    With Logic Audio, using only 2 wave-channels helped me to get Audio & Midi in sync (read my previous post). With P2-400MHz/256Mb I can play 8 stereo-channels + MIDI + Softsynth with no prob.

    Dunno so much about Cubase but I think using only 2 channels itdoesn't do anyting bad...

    .KKu

    ------------------
    ... mmm, coffeebreak!
    [email protected] http://kotisivu.raketti.net/kaaro
    Now w. ICQ, feel free to contact.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Shpongled's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2000
    Posts
    6
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Uups! Where did my answer go? Well anyway, I put wrong name first time, sorry smile. Kiitos sinulle KKu.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Shpongled's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2000
    Posts
    6
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    Kiitos Kaarlo! (thank you Kaarlo!)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •